Contact Me Widget for Blogger




 Hello...
These days most people now want to hide their email address away from the public to protect them from all the daily increase email spamming and the best way to do is simply using a contact me form on your website.

I started using different kinds of contact me forms on my website lately but so far I have found this form to be the #1 among them and I tested it with blogger and it was completely amazing that any person will love to have to have it.
Features:
  • Compatible with blogger
  • Free to use
  • HTML Friendly
  • Easy to Edit
  • Swapping Color


Demo:
See Live Demo of This Form Here
Get the Form Assemply Now!

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo I'm reading: Contact Me Widget for BloggerAdd To Yahoo
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
powered by Blogger | Downloaded from free website templates