List of High PR DoFollow Blogs


Table of High PR Dofollow Blogs Directory with Their Pageranks
Recently, I have been talking much about quality backlinks from dofollow sites and I thought to myself that given you a list of some cool high PR blogs starting from Pagerank 3 to page Pagerank 10 will be a good deed but though if you want to learn how to find some quality dofollow blogs yourself then you might want to read my post on how to find dofollow blogs using Firefox here.
Two keys to success here are…
Please do not spam these blogs, don’t post comments like “Good Topic” and all those spam contents, please try to add value to their keyword because in real sense people always others to comment on their site because the more the comments, the higher the SEO value your sites gets for search engines.
Always use your site keyword as your name which serves as anchor text, for example…. Instead of writing your name as “Precious Ngwu” then I will write “CB Profit Sniper Sites” because I am optimizing my site for that keyword, I guess you ought to know by now that anchor text matters a lot.
Just before the table comes in, please make sure you checkout this post on High PR Dofollow Bookmarking Sites where you bookmark your site and get quality backlinks.
Here is the tabled list of high PR dofollow blogs:
Blog Link
Pagerank
6
5
4
4
4
4
4
3
4
4
4
4
4
4
4
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3
3

If you worried about where to get backlinks depending on the niche of your site then I will recommend that you read my post here on where to get backlinks for niche sites, you will see the proper niches you should get your backlinks from for a site and its niche.
I will have more of these lists published in due time but for now, make good use of these ones here.
They are probably many ways of Finding DoFollow Sites and I suggest you check that out ASAP as I will have a lot of content in stock there for you.
My New Course will be on air soon: Project Backlink, make sure you bookmark that link though I will email you when I’m done with the course but that is only if you are my subscriber or my reader, so become my reader here and become my subscriber here.
Tomorrow is Sunday and in the evening, I will be going for a swim and I will make you a cool video on that so stay tuned, they are more to come.
Precious Ngwu (Kid Sniper)

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo I'm reading: List of High PR DoFollow BlogsAdd To Yahoo
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
powered by Blogger | Downloaded from free website templates